Waterproof labels are perfect if your brand requires durability and moisture protection. These labels are usually used for food, drinks, body and cosmetics products. In order to know more about waterproof labels, we have written this article to guide you through the basics.
TYPE OF WATERPROOF MATERIALS
1. Digital Printed Waterproof Labels: Waterproof digitally printed vinyl encapsulates the printer’s UV resistant ink to a specially formulated topcoat. This way when the ink dries it will not smear or get smudged when soaked in water, these stickers are usually used outdoors as they do not bleach easily when exposed to rain or extreme sunlight.
· Highly Durable especially when laminated, Waterproof labels are made to resist the average daily wear and tear.
· No unnecessary and harmful waterproofing sprays, when having a waterproof label printed, it does not require expensive waterproofing sprays.
· No smudging - Waterproof labels retain your logo, colours and designs. There’s no smudging when these labels are exposed to water.
· High quality - These labels are made of high-quality monomeric/polymeric vinyl, so you are sure that they will last a long time.
· They are provided on sheets of A4/A5 and are very flexible. Waterproof labels are versatile and can withstand the average wear and tear without sacrificing aesthetics.
· They come with several types of adhesive, a strong permanent adhesive, a super strong High Tack adhesive and a removable for temporary use. Good quality materials and strength of the adhesive provide longer usage of label.
MATERIAL AND COLOUR OPTIONS
· Clear Waterproof Vinyl
Our clear waterproof vinyl printed labels & stickers can be used for multiple purposes and applications where a clear background is required. These waterproof labels will be able to withstand wear and tear due to the water resistant finish and adhesive. Moreover, our clear waterproof vinyl labels and stickers can be cut to any shape or size, so you have complete control of how your printed labels will look.
· White Waterproof Vinyl
Our white waterproof vinyl printed labels & waterproof printed stickers can be used for multiple purposes and applications. Printed on a more durable material than our premium paper, these waterproof labels will be able to withstand more wear and tear due to its water resistant finish and adhesive. These labels can also be cut to any shape or size.
· Product Labels for Food and Drinks: If your business involves food and drinks manufacturing, you will definitely need waterproof labels as these products have a high rate of exposure to wet hands and condensation in refrigerators, freezers and/or coolers. Condensation or also known as ‘sweating’ will not affect waterproof labels so even though it gets wet, your product will still have an aesthetically pleasing and professional look.
· Product Labels for Cosmetic and Body Products: If you are labelling items that are to be used in wet environments such as the bathroom, it is a great idea to use waterproof labels. Your customers will be pleased not to run the risk of getting ink on their hands while they use your products. Remember to choose those labels that withstand different temperatures and humidity in wet environments.
· Outdoor Labels: As mentioned earlier, waterproof labels are best suited for the outdoors. Waterproof labels are tough and can withstand harsh weathers.
· Industrial Environments: Waterproof labels and stickers are great for industrial uses especially when high tack adhesive is used in combination with a laminated surface, this means the labels are super durable and will really bite onto the surface to provide a long lasting product.
Here at the StickerShop, the experience of our team helps us to produce the best waterproof labels that you’ll find for your brands effective advertising. We will be happy to assist you in any way possible when it comes to waterproof labels and stickers. Don’t hesitate to call us at 01275 217100 or send us a message at email@example.com. Our friendly team is always eager to help. You can also visit our website to learn more about our products.